Monday 11 October 2010

Moving...

So last week I mostly moved into a new flat. It was a week of boxes:


I said farewell to my Brighton-well-Hove-actually flat in the style of Doom:



I know there were no swords in Doom but I'd packed all the toy guns.

Then we moved all the boxes to Worthing. I greeted my new flat in the style of Doom also:



While this was going on I had a meeting about the short film, a script meeting outside a mobile phone shop, a couple of dinners with friends and saw Jonathan Richman in Brighton (where I no longer live). On the subject of gigs, the week before this I saw Tim Robbins & The Rogues Gallery Band which was ace and probably blog-worthy, but Brother Pete already did that here.

This week I have mostly been unpacking boxes and exploring the flat, as seen here. So far haven't noticed any House of Leaves-style space anomalies but I'm sure it will only be a matter of time.

I've done a bit of exploring in Worthing. Here is a pub/B&B with a sign on the door that says 'Halloween Disco...31st Oct...Free Entre...JOIN US!'...


...which made me think of this...

No comments: