Thursday 9 February 2012

Jenny Ringo needs your help!

I'm pretty sure I've personally contacted everyone in Brighton now, but just in case I missed anyone I'm currently looking for extras to help us out on Jenny Ringo and the Cabaret from Hell.

We're filming next week on Wednesday the 15th and Thursday the 16th of February from about 10am until lunchtime in the Hove area. We don't necessarily need the same people both days - if you can do one of the days that's fine. We need people to be part of the audience in the Cabaret from Hell. It will mostly involve cheering, booing and possibly vomiting slime.

Yes, I know most people have real jobs during the week, most weeks I do too, but if you do happen to be around and are up for helping out what will mostly likely become known as the greatest short film about a Cabaret from Hell ever made then please get in touch.

If you e-mail me at whatwritesatmidnight[at]googlemail.com I'll send you the details.

Thanks!

No comments: