Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to regular readers (and anyone else who happens to pass through).

I am working on a summary of 2009 but I've been too busy to finish it off, so it will most likely be posted in the new year.

Thought I'd share one of my procrastination activities for anyone who's on Spotify:

Stuff wot I sometimes listen to...

About 50% of the playlist is stuff I've been listening to this year and then there's 50% random/classic stuff. I tried to keep it mixtape length and it's designed to be played in order. Might make a good soundtrack to my end of year post when I get round to finishing it.

I've also been punctuating writing sessions by working through the Mario Bava boxset I got for Christmas. If you haven't seen any Bava films I seriously recommend Black Sabbath. The first story is a bit daft and it has a weird comedy ending but stories two and three are ace and still quite scary. The Mask of Satan is also ace.

Anyway, having a brief break for New Year celebrations with old friends, then back to rewriting.

Here's to an exciting 2010!

No comments: