Tuesday 20 September 2011

Jenny Ringo Plans for the Future...

This is one of those blog posts where I'm not really going to say anything of anything substance because all I've got right now are vague ideas of things I want to do and I'm a bit wary of writing them down in case you all come back here a year from now and say 'What happened to all that cool stuff you were going to do?' And with a tear in my eye I remember the man I once was, before my hopes and dreams were stripped away by the killer space robot invasion of 2012...

Mostly I'm just filling space because I haven't posted for ages. Because I've been busy with plans I daren't talk about yet.

I can confirm I have started work on another Jenny Ringo script. Except it's not me doing the work this time. Someone else is writing it. It's looking really good so far.

I can't imagine too many people care about that right now, but that's the other thing I'm working on. Figuring out how to get people to see Jenny Ringo's first cinematic adventure so they'll care when I make another one. Without just putting it up on Youtube and hoping for the best. I'll let you know how that goes.

For now I recommend you check out The Organ Grinder - a weeky music podcast curated by Charlie Khan which regularly features some of my favourite bands, especially when I request them like what I did this week:

No comments: