Tuesday 10 April 2012

I am still here...

...and I'm aware it's been like years since I posted anything. But that's okay! Because my amazing and incredibly intelligent wife has been holding the fort with this rather brilliant post over on her blog.

I haven't had time for blogging, I've been busy doing important stuff like writing! And organising MovieBar!! And playing Mass Effect 3!!!

To be fair I was holding back the diaries in anticipation of some awesome production photos. On this shoot we were lucky enough to have a professional photographer on set most days so in theory there should be awesome production photos. But being a professional, our photographer is too busy with paid work to get the photos finished so I may have to wait a while yet. This seems to be the story of my life when it comes to filmmaking.

In other post-production news I've had to change editors as the editor I was using is too busy. See what I mean?

So, one day I promise there will be awesome photos. And some day after that there will be an actual film. For now I will continue the production diaries without awesome photos and I'll update you on what little news there is about the post-production. 

For now that news is limited to this -

Brother Pete finished the first animated sequence for the film. It is the most amazing animated sequence ever.

If you want to see some other awesome animated sequences, check out Pete's YouTube channel or you could check out his excellent work on Jenny Ringo and the Monkey's Paw, which you can watch right now by going to our website and signing up to our mailing list.

No comments: