Wednesday 18 April 2012

Progress...

I said at one point that if I didn't manage to keep up the production diaries for Jenny Ringo and the Cabaret from Hell it would most likely be because I've been busy working on the edit. I'm pleased to say that this has definitely been the case over the last couple of weeks.


As mentioned before I did have to change editors and at the time I worried that this might delay things even more, but luckily my old friend and frequent collaborator Ross Boyask stepped in to save the day and we've been working on the edit pretty solidly ever since. So far it's coming along really well and we're about a third of the way through. I'm not sure how realistic my end of April deadline is but it feels good to finally be doing something with it and to see it come together.


Also, Jenny Ringo and the Monkey's Paw will be screening as part of the Edge of the City Film Festival on Saturday the 28th of April. The full programme is here.

No comments: