Monday 14 May 2012

First edit on Jenny Ringo and the Cabaret from Hell...

As mentioned in my last post I was mostly editing last month (hence not posting anything for ages) and as of last Monday we now have a complete cut of Jenny Ringo and the Cabaret From Hell. It's not perfect and still needs some polishing (and probably some cutting) but it has given me a really good idea of what the film looks like as a whole. There is still a lot of work to do before it's properly finished, mostly on the sound, but it feels good to have made some progress!

I also completely forgot to post something about the Edge of the City Film Festival that took place a couple of weeks ago...because I spent the whole of the following day editing. 

So here's a summary - it was a really great day, I saw LOADS of films, met some really nice people, the festival was very well organised and Jenny Ringo and the Monkey's Paw screened to a fairly large audience who mostly seemed to enjoy it. Also I was given this:


It's like an actual award made of like wood and metal and stuff with my name on it and everything!

Very exciting.

But like I said, still lots to do on the sequel so I'm off to figure out what needs to happen next...

No comments: