Wednesday 29 April 2009

Short Script - Bobby's Call...

My entry to the competition was finally confirmed today - I had started to panic slightly. And one of the things I'm allowed to do as a result is post my short script somewhere online so other entrants can read my script and I can read their scripts. Then we can leave each other feedback in the forums which, on reading past forum posts, seems a quicker and more efficient way to get feedback on the script than waiting for the judges to get back to you. And seeing as I'm doing that I thought I may as well post the link here too:

http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/94526/23_bobbyscall.pdf

To put it into context, everyone was given a genre and a subject. I got 'mystery' and 'phone bill'. Somehow I got from there to a freak detective in a Coney Island sideshow. If you do get chance to read it let me know what you think in the comments, although please bear in mind it was written in three evenings so if there's anything bad in there, that's my excuse.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Much respect for putting your script online for us all to read.

Think it must be the way forward for all writer blogs.

I enjoyed it, good luck.

Chris Regan said...

Thanks for taking the time to read it.