Wednesday 17 September 2008

Busy week...

Far too much going on to write about here this week. Nothing that exciting, just desperately trying to finish things off before I go to New York on Saturday. I did finally finish the second draft of Hit the Big Time though which I'm pretty happy with. It still needs some work, but it's very nearly there.

Had a fantastic time in Bristol last weekend watching films with mates. We chose the route of only watching films that looked terrible for their entertainment value, and entertaining they most certainly were. I learnt that Cole Hauser is an amazing actor, especially when he doesn't actually appear in the film he is being amazing in. And Fred Williamson has a flying car.

Proof that I'm not alone in my madness, check out the Cool Target reviews of the following:

The Destroyer

Black Cobra

Black Cobra 2

2 comments:

drive2 said...

"I learnt that Cole Hauser is an amazing actor, especially when he doesn't actually appear in the film he is being amazing in. And Fred Williamson has a flying car."

AWESOME.

Let's watch The Destoyer...

Ross Boyask said...

I want to not smoke cigars like Fred.