Monday 29 September 2008

Back in the UK...

...but not quite back in reality yet, not helped by the fact that I got addicted to Fable on the Xbox over the weekend (yes, I am about ten years behind the rest of the world but the Xbox is on loan from brother Pete so much cheaper than buying a next-gen thingy). So at the moment my jet lagged head is somewhere between New York and a fantasy world, which isn't a bad place to be, just not a very productive one. September was a bit of crazy month with all the travelling and holidays and stupid amounts of work that had to be done in between, but as a result I've come out the other side with a much clearer slate than I had before. Which won't last, but while I am a bit less busy than usual I will try and update the blog with full details of the New York trip and might even have time for another podcast episode later in the week. Depending on how long it takes me to complete Fable.

I'm also sad about Paul Newman. Too many great films to list here but I've always been a huge fan of The Hustler and Butch Cassidy.

No comments: