Wednesday 5 May 2010

New Short Story...

Almost forgot about this. Before the wedding I entered the Campaign for Real Fear competition and wrote a 500 contemporary horror story. I nicked an idea from an old screenplay I wrote a while ago and tried to give it a Lovecraftian sensibility. It didn't win but I think the competition was a really good idea and it's fun trying to tell a story in 500 words. As I'm unlikely to do anything with it for the moment I've posted it on my short story site here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's such an ace tale. Well done it's lovely. HAve you thought about sending it to "Not on of Us", "Greatest Uncommon Denominator" or "Talebones"? You have a more impressive publishing history in horror than I do (TDM) they'll probably accept it as a flash piece.

Chris Regan said...

Thanks for reading it, glad you liked it! I'll check out those titles.